- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC AND PURE: Ethically Sourced Hand Selected Spices, Grown in India. Belongs to Meliaceae family. Single Origin. Enriched Mineral Content.
- EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- In order to make a Neem tea, just add 3-5 whole leaves to one cup of boiling water, steep for about 5 minutes. Strain the leaves and serve it. Flavor the tea with lemon or honey if desired for a delicious Restaurant-like Home made flavorful tea experience.
- MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE - Contains 3.53 oz (100gm) in resealable pouch for easy storage. Easy to keep on the kitchen shelf. Serve a good bedtime Neem tea and experience its healing properties.
- 100% AUTHENTIC TASTE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED : The herb tastes bitter and is grown naturally. It also cools down excess heat in the body and is a great herbal supplement. Great Value as Little goes a long way. Best flavor is GUARANTEED or MONEY BACK.
- GLUTEN Free, GMO Free, CHOLESTEROL Free, FAT Free, BPA Free, Non Bio engineered, VEGAN, Product of India
Pride Of India brings organically grown food and herbal products from India that enhance the overall health of the human body through the centuries long tradition of consuming pure foods from farm to table. We are a family owned company and source all our ingredients from direct farms in order to preserve the quality as well as freshness of all our products. We value sustainable farming and aim to build a company that benefits the entire food chain from the grass root level upwards. We are committed to sourcing the freshest organically grown spices and herbs from farms situated around the Indian subcontinent. Our organically cultivated pure spices and herbs render a wonderful cooking experience and ignite taste buds while improving overall health as well as balance of the body. Pride of India Organic Neem (Margosa) Whole Leaf is an ayurvedic herb and comes from the family of Meliaceae. It is used for its diverse healing properties. It aids in treating skin problems by detoxifying the blood, improving liver function, digestion and is used for healthy hair etc. It comes along as a culinary herb also and tastes great when prepared as Neem Tea. Simply add 3-5 whole leaves to one cup of boiling water, steep for about 5 minutes. Strain the leaves and serve it. Flavor the tea with lemon or honey if desired. It nurtures your health by providing essential nutrients to your diet. Our customers are the most important link in fulfilling our aim and therefore, we strive to provide an unparalleled service in order to satisfy all our consumers to the best of our abilities. We hope that every customer has a great experience with us and enjoys our exclusive products to the utmost.
Place 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring it to a low boil.
Add 2 tsp of tea leaves and let the water simmer for 4-5 minutes for optimal flavor and strength
Add sweetener sugar as per desired taste.
Strain the leaves and enjoy the tea.
Teapot: (We recommend our Tempered Glass or Gooseneck Tea Pots)
Add water into a tea kettle and bring to a rolling boil.
Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves for every 1 cup of water in a tea pot.
Pour boiling water from the kettle into the teapot and let the tea leaves steep for 4-5 minutes to get optimal flavor and strength
Add sweetener as per desire. Strain the leaves and enjoy the tea.