- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC AND PURE: Ethically Sourced Hand Selected Spices, Grown in India. Part of a plant species in the genera Brassica. Single Origin. Enriched Mineral Content.
- EASY FAST & CONVENIENT- Just sprinkle the spice over boiled veggies. beef, sauces, boiled eggs and meat etc, for a delicious Restaurant-like Home Cooked flavorful meal experience. Use mustard powder instead of mustard seeds.
- MADE FOR HOME KITCHEN & RESTAURANT USE- Contains 2.6 oz (74 gm) in Small Dual Sifting Food Grade Jars and 18 oz (510 gm) in Large Dual Sifting Food Grade Jars for easy pour and storage. Spoon the spice and sprinkle it using the sifter.
- 100% AUTHENTIC TASTE & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Experience an amazing taste of the spice when sprinkled over fruit salads, salad dressings and added in sausages etc. Great Value as Little goes a long way. Best flavor is GUARANTEED or MONEY BACK.
- GLUTEN Free, GMO Free, CHOLESTEROL Free, FAT Free, BPA Free, Non Bio engineered, VEGAN, Product of India
Pride Of India brings organically grown food and herbal products from India that enhance the overall health of the human body through the centuries long tradition of consuming pure foods from farm to table. We are a family owned company and source all our ingredients from direct farms in order to preserve the quality as well as freshness of all our products. We value sustainable farming and aim to build a company that benefits the entire food chain from the grass root level upwards. We are committed to sourcing the freshest organically grown spices from farms situated around the Indian subcontinent. Our organically cultivated pure spices render a wonderful cooking experience and ignite taste buds while improving overall health as well as balance of the body. Pride of India Organic Yellow Mustard Seed Ground is a made from yellow mustard seeds and is used in savory dishes. It is a plant species in the genera Brassica. There are various types of mustards that bring intense flavor to dishes. Yellow Mustard Seed Ground is used to sprinkle over boiled vegetables, sausages , beef etc. It is also used as spreads on breads, to preserve spices, pickle brines and is added in sauces. Mustard is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is great for health. Our customers are the most important link in fulfilling our aim and therefore, we strive to provide an unparalleled service in order to satisfy all our consumers to the best of our abilities. We hope that every customer has a great experience with us and enjoys our exclusive products to the utmost.