Moringa tree (also known as the drumstick tree) leaves are nature’s multi vitamin. The leaves of Moringa contain 90 nutrients, 46 antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and all 9 essential amino acids, as well as flavonoids. India's ancient tradition of ayurveda medicine sites 300 diseases that are treated with the leaves of the Moringa tree.
- Suggested Use: Mix ½ tsp of Moringa powder, 1 tsp of honey, and lemon (to taste); add water and enjoy the Moringa Drink. You can also add Moringa powder to soups and stews at the end of cooking.
- o Good source of Vitamin A and C
- o Good source of Protein
- o Rich source of Calcium
- o Good Source of Minerals
- Allergy Info: Packaged at a facility that also handles tree nuts
- Storage Info: Store in an airtight container protected from heat, humidity and light after opening.
- Net Weight: 1lb